[Noisebridge-discuss] I got groped at noisebridge at hackmeet

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Mon Oct 22 23:59:20 UTC 2012

I will be taking a hiatus from Noisebridge due to the frequent sexual
assault accusations and the overall disrespect to new comers.  I will
drop off the donation box(es) keys tomorrow night.

I have made formal complaints regarding this behavior and nothing has
been done. I have warned everyone of the legal ramifications.

I will no longer be teaching a Linux class. I will remove the listing
from the schedule now.

Regards,

Eric W. Rasmussen