[Noisebridge-discuss] Why not just disable the buzzer?

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:04:05 UTC 2012

I don't like this solution in that not only is it not welcoming, I was
having a conversation this past week with at least one of our older elderly
members who I won't name has been going through a lot of physical
disability issues, and she often has to rely on the door buzzer to get
people unblock the elevator.  I just don't think this is an excellent
solution.