[Noisebridge-discuss] member shelves - do you have one?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sat Oct 27 20:39:41 UTC 2012

the problem with what Al was doing was that he was asking the right
questions, but he was doing such a poor job of keeping track of the
answers that he asked me the same question twice, with no acknowledgement
of my first answer.

dealing with the member shelves is a big responsibility and anyone doing
it has to keep track of things like answers from people with shelves, so
they don't end up making a huge mess like Rayc did.