[Noisebridge-discuss] New meetup - fashion wearable tech group interested in meeting at Noisebridge this Thursday 7pm

kristin neidlinger kristin at sensoree.com
Mon Oct 29 23:55:50 UTC 2012

Hello!

The event has been added to the event list:

19:00 wearable fashion
techies<https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Wearable_fashion_techies&action=edit&redlink=1>first
meeting Nov 1st

It looks like we are at the same time as the German Corner. I hope there is
room for both of us. I speak a little Deutsch...

Is there a Noisebridger there that we can check in with? Thanks!

kristin

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kristin,
>
> Cool new meetup!
>
> If you have you checked the times of other classes and events on our main
> website page, and you have determined that there is space for you to meet,
> then asking here is a great next step.
>
> If no one objects, please add your meetup under the "Recurring Events"
> section.  It would also be nice to create a page for your meetup, and link
> to it in your listing.  If you don't know how to do this, please ask.
>
> Best,
> Mitch.
>
> ________________________________
> > Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:27:34 -0700
> > From: kristin at sensoree.com
> > To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
> > Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] New meetup - fashion wearable tech group
> > interested in meeting at Noisebridge this Thursday 7pm
> >

> > hello Noisebridge !
> >
> > We are a new group of wearable techies looking for a meeting space. So
> > far there are ~6 of us and we plan to meet in sf ~ 1-2 times a month
> > and in the East Bay 1-2 times a month.
> >
> > We are planning to meet Thursdays at 7pm starting this week, Nov 1st.
> > Does that work for Noisebridge?
> >
> > Of course, all are welcome to join.
> >
> > Thank you for the consideration.
> >
> > best,