[Noisebridge-discuss] Mousetrap and mice

Will will at whitewatervoyages.com
Sun Sep 2 00:50:36 UTC 2012

Hi, Will here (6ft / blond)

I was part of a (*humane*) mousetrap creation effort last Sunday
(August 25th), ended up being a big plastic jug with some pretty
pictures taped around it. Now today, Saturday, there are two mice in a
bucket. So I wonder

Does anyone know if it caught anything?

Actually, as I was typing this, the bucket got kicked over by someone.
So I was going to offer to release them in a nearby park if I didn't
hear anything but I guess that's not needed.

So rather, should I reset the trap? Thoughts?