[Noisebridge-discuss] Hot Couture: Call for Artists

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Wed Sep 12 19:32:42 UTC 2012

Hot Couture: Call for Artists
The Crucible seeks submissions and team proposals from fashion designers
and industrial artists for our January 2013 fashion show event. The looks
will be partially financed by grants and sponsorships.

As our 14th year anniversary event, Hot Couture seeks teams of designers to
collaborate and design industrial haute couture. Our event concept is to
blend the intensity and craft surrounding true French haute couture with
the raw energy and materials found in the industrial arts. We're calling
for fashion designers to pair with industrial artists to use talents from
both fields to create bold design, visionary fashion, and accessories that
can only exist in this rare coupling of worlds.

More info on their site
http://thecrucible.org/component/content/article/78-press-releases/556-hot-couture-call-for-artists

RSVP to Andrea at TheCrucible.org and/or
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDJnQUhPd1hGS1B1bHZFVkZkMGQyNUE6MQ