[Noisebridge-discuss] Lab: Frontend Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 04:18:46 UTC 2012

We had the last class of this series on Monday! We talked about
preprocessors. If you'd like to look through the Rails app we worked
on, it's here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series2/class20/lecture.zip

Thursday's lab will give you another opportunity to come and set up
Rails or other backend technologies, if you'd like to work with
preprocessors or do anything else with them. I also have a quiz that I
can give out, in case you'd like to test your knowledge about frontend
web development. This is also a good time to ask questions about the
field of web development in general now that the series is complete,
or come to ask questions about the new series of classes, which starts
in two weeks.

The lab is a great opportunity to work on this or any other personal
project, or ask questions about any aspect of web development. You
don't need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Frontend_Web_Development#Lab

Jeffrey

P.S. No class next week - I'm taking a break. I'm starting from the
very basics on Monday, September 24 - if you or your friends have been
waiting, this is the time to come!