[Noisebridge-discuss] in another one of my ADD ideas -- a list for event organizers at NB?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Sep 14 03:07:13 UTC 2012

It always seems pretty hard to reach out to people organizing regular or
one-off events at Noisebridge, and those people always seem a bit unsure
how to contact other people doing things at the space.

How about we start a list for those people? We can advise people to join
it if they want to put on an event, can regularly ping it to make sure
we're not missing events/still advertising moribund ones, gather people
complaining about mice, etc.

As for a name, how about event-handlers?

Unless people are crazy angry about this idea, I will do it tomorrow.

d.