[Noisebridge-discuss] Tahoe-LAFS Meet-Up Becomes Chronic Event!

Zancas Dearana zancas at leastauthority.com
Fri Sep 14 16:35:28 UTC 2012

  Yup, that's right folks, due to inadequate opposition the Tahoe
Meetup is becoming a weekly event!

  What's a "Least Authority File System"?

  Imagine an electronically facilitated network, the way it _should_
be.  I.E.  The participants in that system control their own level of
participation.  In broad strokes, that's the idea.

  Here's a link with a nice shout-out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ijjHZHNIbU

  If you're feeling more detail-oriented than that, you might find
this link interesting:

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/docs/about.rst

  Still not sated?   Way-ell allow me to point out the Shiny New
Thursday night meetup!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge

  19:00 at The Big Table.  See you there!

--