[Noisebridge-discuss] Rich DDT seeking a new artist-friendly home as soon as Oct 1

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 16 03:24:50 UTC 2012

Hi Noisebridge family,

It was wonderful hosting the new music coop meeting last Wed in the Turing classroom. While that process may take some time, I'm in search of a more immediate (w/in the next 3 months) alternative home. Might there be any openings in spaces that people here know of? I'd be grateful if you could pass this on to anyone that might be able help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,

My name is Rich DDT, and I'm seeking a comfortable artist-friendly home with friendly and respectful roommates. I'm ready to move in anytime between Oct 1 & Dec 1 for a long term stay, and I'm ideally looking to pay under $850. I prefer to live in the Mission, Haight, Bernal, Castro, Hayes Valley, SOMA, NOPA or other neighborhoods in the heart of SF.

Professionally I'm an interactive installation artist, live electronic musician, and event producer. I have a tech and computer background too, as my art integrates cutting edge technology. I am one of the original founders of LoveTech and have been steadily participating in the underground art & music scene since I moved to SF from Boston via Burning Man 2007. I'm in my early 30's and I have lived at a 16 member live-work art collective for the past 3.5 years. I've never been late with a rent payment. I have considerable experience organizing group meetings and projects where communication and respect are key.

I'm a nonsmoker who lives a healthy lifestyle with regular yoga and a mostly vegan diet, and I enjoy sharing meals that I cook. I always keep common areas clean, happy to share chores and actually enjoy doing the dishes. I'm generally quiet, can work on music with headphones, and I'm quite tolerant of noise. I'm relaxed, responsible, considerate and an abundant source of buoyant energy. I am not looking to make new best friends out of my roommates, but I'm happiest in an environment where people at least greet each other. Some activities I enjoy are dancing, biking, hiking, music making, circuit bending, photography, and spontaneous adventure.

Feel free to check me out online:
www.facebook.com/richddt
www.richddt.com
www.lovetech.org

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rich DDT
617-821-6966
rich.trapani at gmail.com

Thanks,