[Noisebridge-discuss] editing text file on harddrive --> changes automatically updated in google doc

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 02:18:42 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
I wonder if there is some simple way how to write/edit a text file on my harddrive and have the changes done/reflected automatically one or twice per day in a google doc online? I would like to continue to work in vim which I like a lot but I do not want to copy the files manually after each edit to have them "up to date" as a google doc because I do a lots of edits of various files every day. Most of the time once or twice per date "synchronization" would be fine because I work on the same machine and my "dead lines" or cooperation speed using the documents in question is rather on daily or weekly bases (for more intensive one I started to use http://www.hackpad.com which is really nice, thanks for recommending!) Any suggestions?

And also is there any option of changing background and text colours in various google documents? I would love to have black background and green text like you can do easily at your terminal, it is so much more easy for your eyes ...

Thanks for any info!

Sincerely,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

"There is no way to peace, peace is the way." Ghandi