[Noisebridge-discuss] electronic equipment up for grabs

akleider at sonic.net akleider at sonic.net
Mon Sep 17 03:38:10 UTC 2012

I have some electronic equipment that I haven't used for a very long time
and want to get rid of. If anyone thinks that any or all of it might be of
use please let me know and I'm happy to let you give it a new home.
Although not tested recently, I have every reason to believe that all
still function.

Here's what's up for grabs:

HP DeskJet 842C Printer with both Parallel and USB input ports

Epson Stylus CX4600 Printer/Scanner/Card reader  with USB connection port

HP JetDirect 300X  Ehternet (RJ45) to Parallel adapter (to make a network
printer out of a parallel printer.)

I/O Magic 10M-601 Media Station  USB connected CD r/w and SD card reader.

[{NEC LCD 2010X Monitor    with both VGA and DVI connection ports.}
already accepted by Mitch on behalf of Noisebridge.]

Let me know please if it can be of use.

Alex Kleider