[Noisebridge-discuss] Hackenomics on the wiki/mail list?

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 01:43:13 UTC 2012

I suggested this on the IRC and got no response.

Would people be open to have a section of the wiki or perhaps an email list for folks to post announcements of services or goods being sold?

I know that I am not the only one working on a start-up. There are a few people who have mentioned products for sale that they developed (or are developing) at Noisebridge.

It could also be used for posting skill shares, or people asking for specific hackable materials.

Is there an interest in this? I am not proposing monetizing Noisebridge; I am proposing sharing with other participants/members the products of your hacks.

- Reverend Mik
"But the oasis, like the goddess’s laughter, drifts on the
wind. So people in need of its enchantment-removing properties know to follow
the burning lizards, who still trek to the oasis, just in case they were turned
to a different color while they were not looking."
- Legend of the Stone Oasis