[Noisebridge-discuss] Workshop Weekend Santa Cruz Oct 6 & 7

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Mon Sep 24 02:11:39 UTC 2012

I am cordially inviting you to Workshop Weekend, Santa Cruz, Oct 6 and 7.

I’m teaching “Real Bread (and Butter) in 10
Minutes<https://workshopweekend.net/santacruz/catalog#workshop-bread>”
on Saturday, October 6th at 2:00pm.

If you haven't heard of it before, Workshop Weekend is a weekend-long event
of short, 1 to 3 hour long workshops in subjects from exploring 3D modeling
and printing, building a mini robot, and creating your own jewelry to
making ricotta cheese and discovering DNA modeling. It’s a festival of
learning with more than 40 hands-on workshops to choose from, all taking
place October 6-7 in downtown Santa Cruz — pay $30 and take as many
workshops as you like. The weekend is family-friendly.

Use my coupon code to get 10% off admission: BEETLEBOTS2012

Here’s some of the workshops being offered:

Cheesemaking: Ricotta
Creating 3D Models
Sewing by Machine
Royal Icing Flowers