[Noisebridge-discuss] USB-Bluetooth adapter?

Robert Atkins ratkins at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 24 06:52:19 UTC 2012

… but not the one you're thinking of.

Related to my post the other day about Bluetooth-ifying a buckling spring keyboard, has anyone ever seen a device that will effectively bridge USB over Bluetooth? I.e., what I want is a dongle of some sort that I can put a battery in and plug in to a USB keyboard so that I use that keyboard via Bluetooth. This is extraordinarily hard to google for.

Not impossible to hack together for fifty bucks or so with a Bluetooth module from Sparkfun and a microcontroller, but I'd buy a prebuilt one if possible.

Cheers, Robert.