[Noisebridge-discuss] Please could you help find a mentor or mentors

playatthepark playatthepark at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:58:21 UTC 2012

Hi

It was suggested to post this request on the noisebridge discussion list. I
hope its okay.

We were looking for a mentor/s to assist us with a Science/Tech challenge.

To build an egg launching device that lands between 6-12 feet away on
different surfaces supposedly in a vaccuum.  We cannot use helicopters or
remote controlled wheel vehicles to get there. We are looking to develop a
innovative and reliable  way to solve the puzzle.

Attached are the rules.

http://thetechchallenge.thetech.org/challenge/Rules.

thank you.

Mika