[Noisebridge-discuss] Thanks to Cliff

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 11:33:41 UTC 2012

I'm sure we'll all want to thank Cliff for the awesome painting job he did in the space tonight.

“Two technopaths, if they are in range of electronic
devices they can communicate with, can communicate mentally through the
devices,” Faunus told him. “And for some of them, a document, picture, sound
file, or video is just another type of data, which to them is just a string of
thoughts anyway. Some of the more talented can actually record what they hear
and see directly as audio, pictures, or video.”- Terra Firma: Groundwork