[Noisebridge-discuss] Mousetrap and mice

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 11:33:37 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> At one point I looked in the bucket, and there were two very scared mice
> in there.  (Hao took a photo, if anyone's interested).  I was thinking that
> I would bring the mice to the street when I left Noisebridge.  But, when I
> looked in the bucket about 30 minutes later, there was only one mouse in
> the bucket -- so, I guess they can jump out (not a good trap).

It is also possible, though extremely unlikely, that the one remaining
mouse turned to cannibalism out of desperation, & ate the other mouse, in
which case It's a Mouse Eat Mouse World Out There: meaning that the natural
order of things is irrevocably perverted & we are all completely &
cosmically fucked.

This is mere conjecture, however.

TLLT