[Noisebridge-discuss] What is this bug?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:30:42 UTC 2012

Sounds like we've got a good path forward. https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Bedbugs is a great article.

I've never dealt with bringing professional services into the space (and I am not a member). Not afraid to go ahead and just do it, but I wonder if I should be consulting with the landlord or anything else before going ahead and scheduling an appointment with Scent-Tek.

Danny, I'll happily accept your $100 and cover the rest.

Jeffrey