[Noisebridge-discuss] wood shop

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Fri Sep 7 02:31:38 UTC 2012

My wood cutting went well tonight thanks. No lost digits and I made a donation.

One issue I had was after I had done my cuts, the band came loose in the band saw. I tried to refit it but couldn't figure it out. I asked a few people but nobody could help.

I would love it if somebody with knowledge would refit the band ready for the next person to use.

Thanks.

Phil

Phil Spitler |  Creative Technologist  |  Bonfire  Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  |  c : 415.571.3139  |  Bonfirelabs.com

"Get Social" - http://www.facebook.com/bonfirelabs