[Noisebridge-discuss] CryptoParty! or, keysigning parties go all ScaryCaps

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Sep 8 19:01:42 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> Danny O'Brien wrote, On 2012-09-08 11:14:
>> When would be a good day for it?
>
> Why Danny, it's a Crypto Party in my pants, all the time.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@ WARNING: REMOTE BODYPARTS IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be teabagging on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that the bodyparts key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the bodyparts key sent by the remote host is
9d:af:f4:94:70:65:ab:b2:af:a1:ad:03:2b:36:e6:43.
Add correct bodyparts key in /home/user/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of
this message.
Offending key in /home/user/.ssh/known_hosts:1
RSA host key for pants.rubin.pony.noisebridge.net has changed and you
have requested strict checking.
Bodyparts key verification failed.