[Noisebridge-discuss] Attn: Lockpicking and Attn: Interested on Public Key Encryption

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:52:46 UTC 2012

I use these:
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-25ecodZ5yc1v/R-100353756/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=master+lock+4+pack&storeId=10051#.UE2bRqTyZ6k
For chaining people to my bed. :-p

But that's 4 locks with identical keying and you can buy them at home depot
(which is convenient). Of course, every pack has its own unique key
(well... they probably arent *totally* unique, but thats not the point). If
you want all your locks to use the same key, I suggest contacting a
locksmith or calling up Master Lock directly.

All I really know is that you can buy that thing at Home Depot. The rest is
stuff I've heard.