[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

John Withers jwithers at reddagger.org
Sun Sep 16 20:50:17 UTC 2012

On Sun, 2012-09-16 at 13:23 -0700, Will Sargent wrote:

> So here's a thought experiment, since you compared dogs with humans
> earlier.
>

> Imagine that you had a person in the space who was harrassing or
> making people in the space uncomfortable.  Imagine that there were
> several people who said that they weren't coming to Noisebridge any
> more because they felt uncomfortable being in the space with that
> person, or just knowing that the person could arrive in the space at
> any moment.

Okay, can we stop pretending and using code words here? We all know that
we are actually talking about British people.

I, like many others, am deeply uncomfortable when they are around. Just
because any given British individual might not have personally
instituted a monarchy, all but the smallest, the so-called lap or purse
British, are capable of it. I am with the original troll of this thread
and ask if we are going to just wait until we have a royal family before
we ban UK folks from NB?