[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Eric W. Rasmussen ewr at majortek.com
Mon Sep 17 00:44:57 UTC 2012

I like when the doggies are around. If I had my druthers, we would have
a shop Kitteh.

One one hand, we wouldn't have a mouse problem. On the other hand, more
people are allergic to kittehs than dogs. Most people like dogs more
than kitteh's.

I've never seen a dog be aggressive in the space. If anything, they have
been mostly obtuse to the users. Some are in need of a bath, I admit.

I think Americans are obsessed with "cleanliness". This I always reply:

200k Years.

200k years that humans have been on this planet in our current form. 50K
years of continental migration. 20K years of agriculture. 150 years of
modern medicine. I think we'll survive.