[Noisebridge-discuss] electronic equipment up for grabs

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 04:41:41 UTC 2012

Actually, we cannot accept donations of printers and old computers (or old computer parts) at Noisebridge.  It will cost us money to get rid of them as e-waste.

We can accept donations of LCD monitors in good working condition.

If anyone wants any of the items that Alex just posted, then please contact Alex directly, and arrange to pick up the items from him.

Thanks,
Mitch.