[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Mon Sep 17 06:05:47 UTC 2012

maestro,

Please quit using hate speech on the list. It's really offensive and
unnecessary.

Next time I see you I would like to discuss this in person with you.

Cheers,

Liz

--

Liz Henry
liz at bookmaniac.org
http://bookmaniac.org

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ