[Noisebridge-discuss] Dogs

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:08:46 UTC 2012

I meant to preface my post by stating that I am a troll. I live under a
bridge, even. (I lucked out & found a bridge with a good WiFi connection
underneath.) To be more precise, I am a dog-hating troll with an emotional
bias against people that are violently insane (or "to put it in the
vernacular of the peasantry," *batshit crazy*). I hope the insane folk who
read my initial message will understand it's nothing personal—it's just
that I don't like them.

Piece [sic],

The Troll Who Hates Nutjobs