[Noisebridge-discuss] Mini Arduino Kickstarter Launch

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:19:52 UTC 2012

There is a need for a tiny arduino that is designed for being sewn down.
Can you make a tiny radio to go with it? The lilypad/xbee is ENORMOUS.
Tinyfied sewable xbee/other mesh capable radios would be AMAZING.  Right
now I do without mesh in my wearables projects to get a little cheaper and
have fewer components - with the Jeenode board/HopeRF.

Also for powering wearables, as they get more complex my preferance would
be, rather than coin cells, distributed microcontrollers but centralized
power, probably a cell phone battery in a belt pack? Support baked in for
that would be nice.

I confess I haven't looked at your project at all, so maybe you've
addressed these things!

R.

mediumreality.com