[Noisebridge-discuss] Mini Arduino Kickstarter Launch

asa hammond asa.mlists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:02:15 UTC 2012

I just got an RN42 bluetooth module from sparkfun working with an arduino pro mini. Works great to my macbook.  I am very interested in small, low power wearable micros, building an in-shoe sensor system. I currently have force and accelerometer data streaming out.

I am interested in these kinds of very small micros, and will likely spin a version which has the bluetooth module directly on board and make a few.  I would love to collaborate with other people interested in such things and see what features could overlap nicely, and perhaps do a group oshpark order?

Asa