[Noisebridge-discuss] Where to buy RGB LED strips in SF?

Robert Atkins ratkins at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 21 21:37:42 UTC 2012

On 21/09/2012, at 2:32 PM, Dustin <dselman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey, anyone know where I could buy 5 meters of RGB LED strip in/near
> SF? Anybody have some they want to sell? I have a project idea I'd

No idea where you can buy these over-the-counter here; do you want to run some special programming or just the patterns built into the pre made controllers? If the latter, I have 20m of strips + controller on hand I could lend you (but these are the ones I was talking about the other day that nobody knows the protocol for, so you can't hook 'em up to an Arduino and do something custom. Yet.)

There are some locals on https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/led-nerds who might have more information about buying them locally.

Cheers, Robert.