[Noisebridge-discuss] H E L P!!! from Rwanda

girlgeek girlgeek at wt.net
Sun Sep 23 07:37:45 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I hope that this gets thru to you all.  I am being bounced by more and
more email isp's as a potential African spammer.

Does anyone have any bright ideas as a solution?

Other than that, life in Rwanda is fine.  The food is atrocious, but
life is calm  and pleasant.  When you hear that people here speak French
and English, they're lying. They speak neither.  The trouble is that the
whole country speaks one language, Kisyarwandan so there has been no
need to make a lingua franca of a colonial language to go between
tribes.  Rats!  I am in a really picturesque village and the Peace Corps
has provided us with really first rate teachers to help us learn the
language.  Except for email all is well.

I get email, no problem that I know of.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I miss you all.
-Claudia