[Noisebridge-discuss] Gate codes

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 03:04:34 UTC 2012

Yes. I have been doing this since it became required several weeks ago.

I spoke to a couple people in the space about this, and they reactivated some of the codes.

I'm just confused that this would have beeen done without any notice, and there is nothing in the changelog about it.

- Reverend Mik

    Call it the Day of Hell. Call it Judgment Day.  Or, as it became known much later, the Crash.
Call it whatever you like.  The truth is,
we all coped in our own way, and it was not humanity's finest hour.

   It was August 2, 2019.
Not any special day, as far as anyone knew.
- Wizard's Call