[Noisebridge-discuss] Polyimide film, 2+ inches wide, ~5 mils thick?

Gopiballava Flaherty gopiballava at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:37:33 UTC 2012

I was at Weird Stuff Warehouse a few weeks ago. I only saw very narrow polyamide tape.

They did have lots of nifty tapes including 3M VHB *adhesive only* rolls - backing carrier with a layer of soft and easily distorted adhesive. Helpful for attaching things together if you want thinner than double sided tape.

Thanks,

gopi at iPhone