[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking Seamstress

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:32:00 UTC 2012

rachelyra at gmail.com wrote:
"Do you know that there are dudes that can use sewing machines too?"

Yeah, my dad, but he's not available. And me! Just had my first lesson. I sewed the inner panel!

I also enjoy flowers and cooking. And I know some women who weld and drive fork lifts. Conventional gender roles are boring.

Tony, what used to be called waiters and waitresses are now waitrons. I believe they also use bustrons. In film and theater, the term 'actor' is now used for both men and women (which makes no sense to me, because in film, gender matters).

Anywho, I used "seamstress" in a non-gender-specific way, for convenience. All genders of seamstrons and seamsters and sartors and sartresses and sartrons and tailors and tailresses and tailrons welcomed.

Now I've got some curtains to make.

Ta-Ta.