[Noisebridge-discuss] Bitcoin Drinkup TOMORROW @ DADA

Martin Bogomolni martinbogo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:04:03 UTC 2012

Plus have fun with Physical bitcoins (always a novelty) .. bitcoin
checks (w/ QR codes) and paper currency too.   Although the latter is
strictly for show-and-tell, since I no longer have access to get more
of them.   Once ATX hackerspace is back up in a new location, I can
continue ordering them from the secure-paper printing company.

-M