[Noisebridge-discuss] My friend's new television show for kids

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Sep 28 04:50:54 UTC 2012

At first this kids show was pretty hard to watch and i was gonna turn it
off, but i powered through it and it got better.. and then there was a
face-tracking robot!  awesome!

it teaches important lessons, although i'm not sure if it will attract the
attention of the kids who need it most, because it's all centered on
issues of social interaction that those kids don't like to deal with.

but it will probably help raise awareness among other people.

-jake

James Sundquist wrote:
Flummox and Friends is a new Bay Area kid's show on science, aspergers,
and d-i-y goodness <http://www.flummoxandfriends.com/about/>.  My pals
worked real hard on it and I hope you guys enjoy!  Here is the
pilot<http://vimeo.com/49421162>episode on Vimeo.