[Noisebridge-discuss] TOMORROW: Raspberry Pi event at Noisebridge Sat Sept 29th‏‏‏

Nana nana at yak.net
Sat Sep 29 01:02:07 UTC 2012

Hi all
Im planning to come to the RaspPi event saturday.
I am still on crutches so cannot do the elevator.
I also am hoping to be able to sit down when I get there
(broken hip) It's very exciting and i really want to go.

I do have a Pi but nothing is done with it yet
(need help installing system) .
I may or may not be able to carry my AAAPC
(its hard to carry anything w crutches)
but I do hear the mission bus is back on mission st.

I havent been down because its been so hard to get there.

I will phone ie to mitch if i have problem with the
elevator. I was hoping to get Liz ph number for access
backup. hi Liz.
thanks
-nana