[Noisebridge-discuss] Feeding the trolls

M. Elizabeth Scott beth at scanlime.org
Sat Sep 29 19:50:40 UTC 2012

I feel like there's a big difference between standing up for what you
believe in and "feeding the trolls". Obviously I don't speak for
Rachel, but I happen to agree with a lot of what she's said, and this
response feels very dismissive to me.

I feel like Noisebridge has a long way to go before it's truly a safe
space for any kind of discussion, but I applaud anyone who is already
trying to make that happen.

—beth