[Noisebridge-discuss] Want to Attend Another Fundraiser Tonight?

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:56:53 UTC 2013

Judy Finelli, who taught juggling at the Noisebridge Fundraiser, has a
benefit at 8pm tonight at Stagewerx, 446 Valencia.  It is just a couple
blocks away from the space.  I'm the light and sound board technician for
the show, which is part of a monthly benefit series called the 'Clown
Cabaret.'  The lineup is great and contains a bevy of top notch talent from
around the Bay: musicians, vaudeville performers, and a lot of Circus
comedy.  More information and tickets are available at the link.  All Ages,
Food & Drinks at the Venue, Tix are $12 or $15 at the door.

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/350994

Also, I have a quasi-monthly newsletter, Expeditious Intent, where I update
on my artistic projects and events.  If you enjoyed my bands please
consider e-mailing me with the subject "Subscribe me to the Newsletter".  I
will not plug my shows outside of my own mailing list.  Thanks!