[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest check: HDL/FPGA for noobs class?

Robert "Finny" Merrill rfmerrill at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 2 23:58:31 UTC 2013

And as for I/O I don't see why we can't just interface it with the
raspberry pis and arduinos that everyone already has for that kind of
thing, and just use the FPGA to do things that FPGAs are particularly good
at.

Projects I was thinking of:
- SPI to I2C bridge
- Vocoder (two I2S inputs, one I2S or SPDIF output)
- Logic analyzer?