[Noisebridge-discuss] Inexpensive android tablets?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:52:10 UTC 2013

Wow, thanks everybody.  Now I have a place to start.

The magnetic stuff is of interest to me for card and RF tag programming
purposes.  So a Square reader wouldn't totally satisfy, although since I
already have one of those, it's not out of the question I might do that
*too*.

Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490