[Noisebridge-discuss] The door situation is not working.

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Apr 8 07:57:04 UTC 2013

We need to figure out what part of the system is broken.

Does the door still open when a valid code is typed into the keypad?

Are you talking about the doorbell noise?  There is a switch on the
upstairs intercom which turns the doorbell noise on and off.  I labeled
it.

But to be sure, the door opening solenoid has had problems in the past.

-jake