[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] Help the new Berkeley hackerspace

Patrick Schmidt psbschmidt at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 8 18:29:11 UTC 2013

Hi David, I admit it is confusing.

kickstarter only does "concrete projects with an ending" i diodnt know
how the start of the hackerspace has a concrete ending, so I thought I
have to to the book think, as i saw from david lands campaign that it
is an option.

so i am writing this book, nevertheless more than half of the money
will pay the rent for the next month for the space.

hope that clarifies a bit...
patrick