[Noisebridge-discuss] lasercutter jam

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Wed Apr 10 04:33:39 UTC 2013

Ok, back at Noisebridge and reducing the speed seems to have fixed that issue.

My next issue is that the laser doesn't seem to fire at all.

I tried pressing the 2 green buttons but nothing happens.

The instructions also say that the small red button should be in the down position but that button doesn't seem to have a down state.

arghhhh... so close yet so far.

Any ideas on this one?

Cheers.

Phil

Phil Spitler  |  Creative Technologist   |  Bonfire Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  m : 415.571.3139

Website | Facebook | LinkedIn