[Noisebridge-discuss] FW: URGENT :: French TV "TRACKS" (Arte) // Report on Noisebridge // Makers

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 13:15:55 UTC 2013

 Hi, There's a French journalist looking for interesting people and interesting projects.  Are you one, or do you have one?  If so, would you like to be interviewed for French and German TV, and at the same time spread the word about how cool hackerspaces are in the mainstream European world? Please see Greg's email below for a little more info. They need to know ASAP, so please contact Greg directly (his email is below) if you are interested.  They will be in SF next week, and would like to visit Noisebridge. I'd gladly interview with these folks, but I'm heading to NYC in a couple of hours. Cheers,Mitch. From: g.gargiulo at program33.com