[Noisebridge-discuss] lasercutter jam

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:58:49 UTC 2013

Don't know about "home," as I recall you just jog the cutting point to
where you want it to be. I could be wrong about that, but in any case, it
works.

Click unlock to release/activate the laser cutter. It is locked by default
or when you first turn it on, I believe, & when locked, you can't use it. A
safety precaution.

Sorry I wasn't around last night, I attended a different meeting of another
important group I'm part of & hadn't seen in awhile. Success?

+11+