[Noisebridge-discuss] Juggling with Judy Questions

Judith Finelli judyfinelli at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 18:54:27 UTC 2013

Noisebridgers:

Due to the underwhelming turn-out this past Saturday at my "Juggling with
Judy" class, and after the heartwarming turn-out on the previous Saturday
evening Noisebridge 5-Year Party & Benefit, I thought it would be a good
idea to determine:

How can we see if 10:15 am Saturday mornings is a good time for juggling
classes? I would like your thoughts on this question because Saturday
mornings are the best times for me to do this class at Noisebridge.

And I think I need to know if there is sufficient interest in learning
juggling on the part of the Noisebridge community. Is there? No problem
either way.

Many thanks for getting back to me on these issues. I will be looking
forward to your responses, and monitoring the discussion.

Best,

Judy Finelli