[Noisebridge-discuss] [RFC] Noisegate Web app prototype

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:57:35 UTC 2013

On Apr 10, 2013, at 12:30 AM, Josh Juran <jjuran at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Apr 8, 2013, at 10:49 AM, Jeffrey Carl Faden wrote:
>
>> If you don't like the standard keyboard on smartphones and would prefer a numerical one, use <input type="number">. That will cause a numpad to appear on iOS and Android.
>
> Done.
>
>> You might also consider putting <button> elements inside each table cell and styling those to only show the numbers inside them, but that is kind of a triviality.
>
> I'll consider doing that.

It might be more important than I originally thought to create button elements. I tried using the page on my phone after the viewport meta tag change, and it takes almost a second for the page to register a press on iOS. The "click" event might occur much faster if it happens to an element that expects clicks. Not sure, though.