[Noisebridge-discuss] Juggling with Judy Questions

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 05:24:41 UTC 2013

Hey Judy,

Maybe you could encourage everyone who wants to attend to sign up on a
Noisebridge wiki page, or simply to email you their contact info and that
they intend to come.... And you can get an idea beforehand of the interest
level.   (so that you don't come down to the space only to find.... 2
people or no one)

It also seems like a great idea to announce the class on this list (which
reaches many, many more people than at a meeting)

- liz

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Morgan. <morganw8-nb at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was going to try to be there this Saturday.  Last Saturday I had another
> engagement.  Please let us know if class is cancelled.

Liz Henry
lhenry at mozilla.com
lizhenry at gmail.com