[Noisebridge-discuss] Origami car race @ noisebridge?

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 06:26:46 UTC 2013

Hey! :) I was trying to make it for the day since the parents worry about
me taking them out after dark. They from way outta town and aren't (or
maybe ARE) familiar with San Francisco.

As it turns out, though, my nephews are getting kinda shy about it so we
will be having the race at my home. :/ BUT, I still get to have them
something cooler than guns! Might throw in a tricycle for good measure. ;)

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us